Monday, March 23, 2009

Cheer championship 2009!

Rite after my piano class at 1.00pm,
i went to Cineleisure Damansara,accompanied by my daddy.
TO?
ofcourse sokong my Anoif!haha Karmun, Shanny and Laihoong too! :D

i reached there at around 1.45pm,
and lucky me!!
I managed to slip in a slot to watch the big show~ XD wahahaha















ok,let's get started with..











A team jumping O.O sorry for the blur-ness..haha
they look like angels =P















Storm


bla..
few team past AND...
deng deng deng deng!!!
here goes....REBELS!!

there are team A and B,
Shanny is in team A, while Anoif, Karmun and Laihoong is in team B~













Laihoong kena "interviewed" by the MCs! :P












Oh!! and.. Laihoong's fans?XD













Rebels team A!
they are GoooD!!*cheer*
and look at the "flag"!
its so humoungous..hahaha




and finally..REBELS TEAM B!!
they're awesome !!XD
so outstanding compare to other teams~~
;P blek..

and also "the main reason why i went"
rite,anoif? XD

































































pictures weren't as cool as video thou!
if you want the video you can get from me :]
F.O.C!hahaha..


after Rebels(4.00pm)..me and my dad when to EAT!(LUNCH)omigod..

at that time, my dad recieved a message from my sister,
that her ballet practice had finished ady,aiyo....so... we're leaving T^T
and because of that.. I MISSED THE STUNING PART!!

i saw 2 teams anyway..(while walking back to the carpark~)
both same pose... :P haha





























but heard from Anoif that they(RebelsC) got 3rd for it..

grats!^^



No comments:

Post a Comment