Wednesday, March 11, 2009

birthday?

MEMORABLE birthday..

2008! =great gift part1=
stupid tiramisu cake(secret recipe),inside got a...bug?no..not bug..its like hard hard+gotclaw+moving(NOT DEAD)+black!!!AND YOU NOE WHAT?! I TER-PUT IT INTO MY MOUTH,AND THAT DISGUSTING THING GO WALK AROUND INSIDE MY MOUTH!!T_T EWWWW!!!!(ofcourse i made in come out at the end..but EW!). my parents sued SR,then they gave us another cake..what a "PRESENT"!

=great gift part2=
realize that i got "scoliosist"(back bone sengek)! and i have to wear my "body"(brace) until im 18 for 22hours a day!!omigod


2009!
hehehe,this year is niceeee..
thanks all who wished me/gave me present/hugged me/mega me..haha ❤:
[some pictures of them]
one of my presents.. this is from Gucci~
octopus from yamori, cup+spreader from erina and piggybin from jiejie!
an octopus from shyuanshyuan!
and made my collection of pigs become bigger~~

phoonphoon,kayli,sotongXD!!,suann,sis,mum,dad,chuiyin,gucci,shyuan,jiaxin,yiwei,phoonphoon2,carven,chungx2,fiona,
taipo,taima,ahye,yennee,yamori,baverly,venus,becky,sonia,hannah,kylie,isabel,amelia,wien,cheeho,vicky,"baby",
amin,teo,may,lim,huaihing,cheechan,sheepmeimei,suejuin,octopus,ningxuan,kawei,db(mapledar),dani,zurin,fazlyn,hana,
hewwei,yae-ber,yi leng,carmen
,crystal and a few more i guess?:)


TY all.. ❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment