Friday, April 10, 2009

Pesta Gym 2009 [Day1]

On the 10th of April,
I went to Stadium Badminton Cheras to "help out" there for the Pesta Gym competition~
but ended up WATCHING more than HELPING!!hahahah xD

Its an international competition i think?
i saw gymnast from NZ,Australia,Russia and more!
Even pro pro ppl like Seow Ting, Syakirah,Albina,Chloe,Emy and Sotong took part in it !! :D

Here are some snap shots during their competition!






Syakirah!



























Chloe!



























Emy!



























Sotong!!!(Kah Munn)
PRO?!! :)


























SeowTing!



























FuiZhe!













Michele!













Wan Haniza!













Elaine Koon!












Irina!








I have more pictures in my comp,but lazy to upload XD
if you want you can tell me :)


but after the break, my camera battery go kuang ed!!!! T^T
so can't take pic/video..

BECAUSE OF THAT,
i missed taking everybody's pic/video!
Anyway, Sotong's rope was realy really GOOOOOOD!!! xD
she got 21.250 marks for it!:)

3 comments:

  1. wow...
    many proX la...
    u didnt perform that day??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. http://pestadomino.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. ഇന്ത്യൻ ടൂറിസ്റ്റ് വിസ

    ReplyDelete